– Assist in managing social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other similar community sites.
– Prepare, monitor and respond to guests’ feedback or inquiries.
accommodation/conference/catering space availability in a professional and timely manner.
– Confirm and follow up all function details with clients.
– Prepare and adjust quotation according to clients’ requirements and company standards.
– Ensure that all function requirements are stated clearly in the event orders
– Handling filing, type group resume, banquet event orders and rooming list and miscellaneous as required.
– The candidate possess at least Diploma/Degree in Business Management / Marketing / Hospitality Management or relevant studies.
– Hardworking and willing to learn.
– Multitasking & time management.
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia