– Check and verify receiving report against invoices and delivery order on the quantity, price and item received are correct.
– Ensure documents and supporting documents is well arrange for approval and filing accordingly.
– Assist in checking daily revenue transaction sales report, ensure room rate are tie and charge correctly.
– Physically check on quantity, quality and specification against purchase orders to ensure item received correctly.
– Assist in monthly stock count.
– Assist in balance sheet reconciliation (bank, accruals, prepayments, etc).
– Update monthly individual P&L report and assist on yearly budget planning.
– The candidate possess at least Diploma/Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Management or relevant studies.
– Multitasking & time management.
– Hardworking and willing to learn.
– Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia