– Cleaning and setting tables and placing seasonal decorations, candles, and table cloths.
– Welcoming customers, seating them, serving them water or refilling their glasses, and delivering beverages from the bartender.
– Keeping menus clean and presenting them to customers.
– Stocking wait staff serving stations with napkins, utensils, trays, and condiments, and assisting the wait staff with all aspects of service.
– Clearing tables and preparing them for the next customers.
– Assisting in cleaning and opening or closing tasks.
– Scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, flatware, and glasses, washing dirty dishes, and putting them away.
– Assisting with sweeping, mopping, and polishing the restaurant, bar, kitchen, and equipment.
– Transporting used linen to or from the laundry or housekeeping section.
– Assisting with unloading and storing stock.