– Greet and offer an appropriate assistance in a courteous manner to the guests.
– Perform room cleaning at the assigned floors.
– Remove and send the soiled linens to the designated location.
– Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
– Reports immediately to Floor Supervisor of any damages and missing items in the Room.
– Report Lost & Found items if found in check-out room and handed over to the Linen Room / Housekeeping Office immediately.
– Possess minimum SPM/STPM.
– Hardworking and willing to learn.
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Able to work on shifts, weekend and public holidays.
– Able to read and write in basic English and Bahasa Malaysia.